Villa Cesme is a large 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 8) with stunning sea views from all levels.
This beautiful new villa is in a superb position just 15 minutes walking distance from Kalkan town centre and its many restaurants. The nearest restaurants and shops are just a two minute walk away. The Kalube beach club and beach are just a five minute walk away. English owners Paul and Susie have appropriately named this elegant villa "Cesme" (Fountain) because of the beautiful lit fountain on the spacious pool terrace.
It has its own private pool, with views over Kalamar Bay and with a safe shallow end for children. The pool terrace is well equipped, with 8 comfortable sun loungers (with extra thick cushions), two umbrellas, occasional tables, a barbecue and an eight seater table for alfresco dining. The pool area is surrounded by bougainvillea and has several olive trees to offer additional welcome shade during the heat of the day; the pool area offers a great deal of privacy and is not overlooked on either side.
4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - Large Double Bed (Excellent sea views; ensuite bathroom)
- Bedroom 2 - Large Double Bed (Pool terrace level; shower room/wc)
- Bedroom 3 - 2 single Beds, (Mountain views with ensuite shower room/wc
- Bedroom 4 - 2 single Beds, 1 Cot (Roof terrace bedroom; adjoining shower room/wc)
- Bathroom 1 - Bath with shower, shower enclosure, jacuzzi, wc
- Shower room 2 - Shower enclosure, wc
- Shower room 3 - Shower enclosure, wc
- Shower room 4 - Shower enclosure, wc
The pool is 7x3.5m with steps and a shallow end for children. The pool terrace is fully equipped with 8 comfortable sun loungers, three occasional tables, two umbrellas and a barbecue for those evenings you just want to relax around the pool. For large parties, there is also a marble table that will comfortably seat eight. In one corner of the terrace there is a very pretty, lit fountain, after which the villa is named. Bougainvillea trails around the outside and there are several olive trees offering welcoming shade, if needed, during the heat of the day.
Notes on accommodation:
There is a fitted wall safe. The villa is maintained by Sharon and Ramazan (Rambo), who both speak English and nothing is too much trouble.
This is a non smoking villa. On the day of departure, the villa is to be vacated by 11:00am. Arrivals are normally after 2:00pm.
- Utility Room: Washing machine on top landing, housed in cupboard
- Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning once a week, pool towels, all linen and bath towels included.
- Other: Very large roof terrace bedroom with wooden ceiling and porthole window. A fun room for kids and teenagers.