Sleeps: 6 (2 Bedrooms)
Car? Not needed
Location, location, location!
Daybreak penthouse apartment, in the superbly well-maintained Nur Apartments block, is in one of the most sought-after locations in Kalkan.
Close to the supermarkets, banks, shops, restaurants and bars - but in a secluded and private location, with a huge pool - this spacious and comfortable penthouse apartment has everything you need for a fabulous, relaxing holiday in the heart of Kalkan. It's our most popular apartment by far and has many repeat customers who keep coming back for the combination of space, views, equipment, pool and... location!
Daybreak has a NEW kitchen, bathrooms and furniture for 2019!!
Daybreak has the following specifications:
Two double bedrooms, each with en-suite shower room/wc.
Daybreak sleeps up to six people, including the two large, comfortable sofa-beds in the lounge area.
Spacious, comfortable lounge on one side and a kitchen/diner on the other side; the lounge area has two large sofa-beds.
Kitchen area has all you need for a comfortable stay including oven/hob; washing machine; fridge freezer; kettle; microwave, toaster; coffee machine; iron and ironing board etc; inside dining area has table with six chairs (there are also tables and seating on both balconies for outdoor dining).
There are two large balconies (actually they are roof terraces); one east facing and one west-facing, so you get the terrific advantage of having the sun on one terrace in the morning and on the other in the afternoon. (Not that you will need to spend much time on either of the balconies when you have that fabulous pool and pool terrace to make use of...)
As with all the Nur Apartments, Daybreak is maintained to an extremely high standard by English speaking cleaning and maintenance staff.
All linen, towels and beach towels provided.
You can also visit the dedicated Nur Apartments website here.
Rates for the main 2019 season are shown below.
For bookings outside this period, please enquire using the date check facility below, or email us via the Enquiries page.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
1. Just use the table above to determine the guide price and see below to check availability and/or make a provisional booking.
2. Upon receipt of your enquiry we will confirm availability and price, normally within 2-3 hours.
3. We will then require a booking deposit - normally 20% - together with some booking information (which you can complete online).
4. We require payment of the rental balance no less than 8 weeks before arrival, together with a refundable security deposit of £100. (The £100 security deposit will be returned to you after your holiday, provided there is no damage to the accommodation).
5. The above prices are based on up to 4 people sharing. Additional occupancy charged at £5 per person per night.
6. We accept payments by bank transfer, credit/debit card or via Paypal.