Sleeps: 5 (3 Bedrooms)
Location: Old Town
Car? Not needed
View: Sea (side view)
In an unbeatable location right in the heart of Kalkan's Old Town and occupying part of the iconic pink Customs House (an historic landmark in Kalkan), Sonsuz apartment is ideal for couples, families or friends who want to be as close as possible to the beach, the harbour and the cobbled streets of this beautiful little port.
Sonsuz is a very special duplex property, full of charm and character. Enviably located at the very heart of Kalkan’s quaint Old Town and part of the original Customs House, the property is only steps away from Kalkan’s own blue flag beach, its picturesque harbour and shops on winding cobbled streets.
Sonsuz offers side beach and sea views from all bedrooms and its interior, with stunning high ceilings and original beam work, has been tastefully decorated and furnished throughout; this has helped retain the property’s Old Town charm. Sonsuz boasts its own small terrace, offering a perfect spot for a couple to enjoy a light breakfast or an early sundowner as the sun sets over Kalkan.
Bedroom 1 - spacious king size bedroom with sea views looking out to Kalkan beach.
Bedroom 2 - light and airy double bedroom with beach views.
Bedroom 3 - single bedroom with single bed. Side beach/sea views.
2 bathrooms, one on each floor, each providing guests with shower cubicle, WC, sink unit & mirrors.
Sonsuz has a fully equipped kitchen with cooker/oven, microwave, washing machine, fridge, a range of crockery, cutlery, pots and pans and utensils.
The dining area with its high beamed ceilings is furnished with table & chairs and a comfortable sofa; a further mezzanine area provides additional chill out sofa ad easy chair with hi-fi unit, TV, DVD and wi-fi router.
A full range of linen and towels provided including beach towels.
Regular cleaning and linen change is also provided.
Wi-fi, Fridge/Freezer, Hob/Stove, Iron, Microwave, Oven, Washing Machine. Air Conditioning x 4, Internet Access, Room Fans, TV. Hi-Fi.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
1. Just use the table above to determine the guide price and see below to check availability and/or make a provisional booking.
2. Upon receipt of your enquiry we will confirm availability and price, normally within 2-3 hours.
3. We will then require a booking deposit - normally 20% - together with some booking information (which you can complete online).
4. We require payment of the rental balance no less than 8 weeks before arrival, together with a refundable security deposit of £100. (The £100 security deposit will be returned to you after your holiday, provided there is no damage to the accommodation).
5. The above prices are based on up to 5 people sharing.
6. We accept payments by bank transfer, credit/debit card or via Paypal.